Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blog Update for 2010


Happy New Years to all! I know I’m late but many wonderful things have come my way. It also took me a while to get back into work mode; the Christmas break made me lazy and I had to get back into using my time wisely and evenly amongst everything I have going on.
While on break, I thought about a lot of changes I want to make to the blog and which direction I want it to go, all for the better of course. With that said, I will be having future T-shirts that will be available for purchase for Sonny Essence Beauties (a new section that will be started), new products, giveaways and contests.
Another major event I’m super excited about is the release party for Delesa J. I can’t wait to get out there and show the world what I’m capable of and how their business can benefit from a specialized writer such as myself. But things don’t stop there, I will start writing my children’s books and have those publish by Sonny House Publishing very soon, which after all the legalities are worked out will be available to start publishing upcoming writers and college students.
I will also be upgrading to my own website that will provide better services to my readers and myself (I will announce the transition once things are finalized). Lastly, I will be writing about some touchy subjects. Nothing I write about is ever directed toward anyone intentionally! I get inspiration from everywhere and I use that in my writing, so please don’t take anything personal or feel that I’m talking about you, chances are you may need to hear what I’m talking about and take a few pointers on enhancing who you are.
So a lot of exciting things will start taking place, thank you to those who have supported me in any kind of way and to all my readers. Cheers, to growing further in 2010 and surpassing all of my goals and expectations. God Bless.

"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fall. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness."-Oprah Winfrey

~Loved~Evolving~create





-Delesa J





 Photo courtesy of: successandhappiness.net

No comments:

Post a Comment