Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Product Review for Miss Tee's Beauty Products


Finally! I have found some natural hair products to call my own. Miss Tee’s Beauty Products are exactly what a natural girl like myself needs. I had the opportunity to try the Herbal Shampoo and Misty Hair Spray.

 I have had my Sisterlocks for over the last three years and it has been tough finding a suitable shampoo that would not harm my hair but will also help my hair lock. So when I came across the Herbal Shampoo, I could not wait to give it a try. I love trying new but inexpensive products and this shampoo definitely did not disappoint. I loved the light scent; it was not overbearing or too light. Afterwards, my hair felt very clean and refreshed.

As for the Misty Spray, I have fallen head over heels in love. I was previously searching for a hair spray for my locs. I did not want to try the traditional hair sprays for fear that they may contain harsh chemicals or not be suitable for Sisterlocks. I also did not want my loctician coming after me for damaging her precious work J.  So when I was sent the Misty Spray sample, I literally jumped for joy. I love being able to get a couple of quick spritz’ in after I style my hair or if I need to refresh before running out the door. The Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, and Peppermint oil provide a fresh and soothing scent and a great pick me up while your in-between shampoos sessions. 

Here is a quick recap of both products.

Herbal Shampoo

Positives                                                            

                                     -Assists hair with locking process                                                          
-No harsh chemicals                                                                                
-Inexpensive-$8.00
-Light scent
-Leaves hair clean, soft, and manageable

Negatives
          
-Does not provide much lather-This can be taken care of              
by pouring some of the shampoo into a spray bottle.


Misty Spray

Positives                                                            

-No harsh chemicals                                                                    
-Inexpensive-$6.95
-Light scent and weight (Will not weigh hair down or make it greasy)
-Great fragrance
-Great for on the go and in-between shampoos

Negatives

-Sometimes the spray bottle will clog and prevents it from working correctly. 
-Addictive! (Lol) I found myself running out very quickly because I always carry the bottle with me just in case. 


To learn more about these or other products by Miss Tee’s Beauty Products or to purchase online please visit: http://www.naturalhairexpressions.com/shop/.

Thank you and please feel free to leave comments or share your personal experiences.

‘Stay Natural and Proud’

-Delesa J

 *Pictures courtesy of http://www.naturalhairexpressions.com/shop/. 

No comments:

Post a Comment