Saturday, April 10, 2010

This is it!

Closer to my dreams is definitely the anthem to my life right now. Everyday I wake up with a smile and thank God for such a beautiful life. Everything I have planned and set goals for are coming to life. Let's not forget my College graduation in June. There are so many doors and opportunities opening up for me that I had to share one of the best ones with my close family, friends and BOS framily: the Release of Delesa J Writing Services. Being able to physically see all of my ideas come to light, has fueled my passion even more. My desire to exceed my own expectations are in full effect. I know there is so much more I'm capable of accomplishing. I won't stop cause I can't stop. I'm full of bliss right now.
This is it, I'm so excited for my Release Party tonight, I don't know what to do with myself!!! (I should be writing a short speech and doing my nails and hair for the party). Stay tuned for pictures from the premier RMG Photography.

P.S. ~Enjoy the new blog layout and features. I know I'm digging them :).

I usually only do one quote before signing off but these two are my favorite, and I couldn't decide. 

"Find what you love and sacrifice for it"-Delesa J

"Now keep in mind I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my shit!"-Erykah Badu

Love & happiness,

Delesa J













No comments:

Post a Comment