Thursday, March 18, 2010

Morning Thoughts

Hello Sonny Essence Beauties,

My mind seems to be working in overdrive lately. I'm constantly thinking of new ways to expand my blog and the direction I would like it to go. For instance, I don't know if I want to stick to a certain theme for my blog or if I should continue to blog about my overall life: experiences, thoughts, ideals, work, etc. That is something I desperately need to work out. Also, I come across and follow so many wonderful blogs and I'm always getting inspired by my fellow artists. This makes me wander about the endless possibilities of my own blog, and introduces me to so many new things, a world of possibilities. I do know that once school is over (This June to be exact hooray!!) I will be focusing and diverting my time to my writing, blog, publishing and writing companies! Nothing less is acceptable, I'm ready to take EVERYTHING to the next level. I've declared it here first! No more just thinking about it and writing it down, it's time to put the thoughts into action!


I have so many wonderful opportunities going on in my life, it's time for Delesa J to break out and break in, I'm ready! Starting with the update of the blog and more juicy content. I have to get ready for my Release Party/Meet and Greet April 10, there is so much that I need to get done. In the words of Common "The People Gone See Me"! Don't fret if you can't make it physically, I will be sure to blog the whole experience and will have exclusive pictures by none other than the well-renowned RMG, you can visit them at http://rmgphoto.blogspot.com/, don't fret i'll write it so you'll feel like you were there :). 


Oh, by the way the next blog will be very interesting, ill leave you with that!
Well that's all for now, time get ready for class. Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you all. 


Any thoughts or comments of your own?




A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.

Loved~Create~evolving,

Delesa J

*Pic Courtesy of http://mustardgreens.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment