Monday, October 26, 2009

Planting the Seed

I've planted my seeds in their soil and now it's time to nurture and help them grow. I'm very excited to present my new businesses: Sonny House Publishing with writing services provided by Delesa J. I am prepared to invest: the time, the money, the blood, the sweat, the tears, the smiles and frowns into building said companies large and wide.
I am determined and focused on making them household names, in the publishing and writing worlds. This is a difficult time for writers, the large and well known publishing companies in Los Angeles and New York are very exclusive and timid on who they want to work with. Their focuses are on celebrities and current famous authors leaving new and upcoming authors, such as myself out in the dark. This leaves little to no chance for our works to be published and recognized. This is the void that Sonny House Publishing will fill. We are here for you and want to help make you dreams come true. Sonny House Publishing was created with you in mind. It is a company for you and awaits all of your publishing and writing needs.

For any additional information please contact: sonnyhousepublishing@gmail.com

"Find what you love and sacrifice for it"
-Delesa J

No comments:

Post a Comment