Thursday, July 9, 2009

Breaking it in

So I'm breaking in my new blog. Tonight I'm going to an IE Networking event, I haven't been to one in quite some time so I know i'll be a little rusty, but everything comes back to me once I open my mouth to speak. These events are always good to attend anyways, you meet new people, and discover similar or new businesses. 
So something that's really been on my mind lately, is what kind of business I should start? I know it definitely needs to deal with writing, but what product/services in particular I don't know. Hmm, i'll have to mull this one over. 
In the meantime to get my journalism bars up (yes by following my blog you will learn a new way of speaking lol) I will do some interviews with various business entrepreneurs. Stay tuned to see who, I won't give it away....

No comments:

Post a Comment